The artist's mind wanders. Effortlessly but so intensely. The words pain pictures and composed melodies in the eye and very soul of my mind. So very beautiful. The picture is so dull and grey but the melody I hear is so beautiful and vibrant. The most beautiful thing that I've ever seen but I can still see the underlying themes of pain. Such an intense pain that the beauty almost evokes tears. At that point...they become one. The pain embodies the pleasure. It's so difficult to tear them apart and even fathom the thought of experiencing one without the other. I can't even endure the beauty. It is pleasing to my eyes, to my soul, to my hear. It is painful. As pleasing as it is, my heart wrenches at the very thought of having to lay sight on it again. Just as the fear begins to overtake my mind, the soul remembers that the pleasure just might be worth casting just one more glance. So horrid, but ohhhh so wonderful.
It is perfect. It is meant. It's okay...

No comments:
Post a Comment